* Set-up and operate manufacturing equipment in a medium-heavy manufacturing environment
by strict adherence to equipment operating proceduresand operating standards
n a safe and efficient manner in order to produce a high quality product.
*Brake, Sheer, Punch & Spot Welding Machine Operation
*Wire feed welding and assembly.
* Accurately record all manufacturing activity and data.
* Perform a variety of material handling functions including fork truck operation
and manual movement of materials.
* Fork Lift experience preferred willing to train and certified.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* 0 to 5 years of experience.
* Candidates with basic knowledge of production equipment, welding and machining.
* Ability to follow directions.
* Good math, written, and verbal skills
* Must be able to work 40 hrs/week
* Welding Experience Preferred but will train motivated individual
Wage: $13.00 - $16.00 DOE
Full Benefit Package Available
How to Apply:
Click Here for Application
Please contact Bernie at 605-999-1328 for further information or questions.